Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Miracles, Miracles and more Miracles!

Iran and Cianny's Baptism(they're both getting over the chicken pox!)
Hey Mom!

This week has been FANTASTIC. We are seeing miracles and miracles and more MIRACLES. Two kids got baptized this week! Their mother is named Eva, and she has been less active for quite a while. We have been working with their kids to get baptized for a while and they FINALLY did this week! IrĂ¡n is 13 and Cianny is 9 and their baptism was great! The spirit was so strong and their mom was just crying and crying after because she was so happy :) Now, we are going to get them to the temple and sealed! :) President Archibald just made a new rule in the mission that if we help a less-active family get to the temple, we can go with them! Hermana Jones and I are really anxious to get to the temple so we are excited about that :) But seriously this week, I have felt the spirit so strong and the Lord helping us so much in our missionary work. We were able to help one family stop drinking tea, and when they finally did, they were ready to accept the invitation to get baptized. It is so crazy how not keeping the commandments effects us spiritually. We didn't know that they were drinking tea, and that is why they kept pushing off their baptism. When we finally found out and helped them to stop drinking tea (it was a battle haha) they were finally spiritually ready for baptism and accepted!! :) And now their family can live together forever :) Man, this church is so true :)


Living in Peru is so amazing. The people here are so nice and humble and so SWEET! I am getting used to the food and every Monday we go to our pensionista's house to learn how to make a different Peruvian dish because the food here is so RICO. I love it!! Arroz con pollo is my favorite :) I'm getting used to life here and it will be so strange to go back to the United States! I love it here! Hermana Jones and I went a whole week without water, though...Oh man, It felt like we were at girls camp! We went 4 straight days without showering!  It's absolutely an adventure to live here, but I love it more and more every day.


Alright...well, I love you all! I know this church is true, I know the Book of Mormon is true and I know Christ is our Savior. Everyone needs to hear this gospel! Keep sharing it with friends, family, everyone! Families can be together forever, we just have to do our part :) I love you all!! Have a great week! :)


Con mucho mucho amor,
Hermana Agle

No comments:

Post a Comment