Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FIRST BAPTISM...OMAR

Hola Familia!

So this week, we had Omar's baptism! Oh my goodness, it was so amazing! The spirit was SO strong and Omar was so happy!! There were activities all day at the church this Saturday and he went to every single one of them, as the newest member of the ward. After his confirmation, I asked him how he felt and he said "powerful" :) He is so great! One of the ways I know he has a strong testimony is that in our last lesson with him, he said, "This is just so important, I want to share it with the world!" I told him that that is exactly why I was in Peru, far away from my family, teaching the gospel. Because I know it's true and I want everyone in the world to know too! He is so great :)

Hilda is getting baptized this Saturday! In our first lesson with her, she said that she didn't believe that finding pure happiness in this life was possible. Yesterday she told us that she had found pure happiness and it was the Book of Mormon. I couldn't be more excited for her baptism this Saturday :)

We are also teaching a family that we found last week. Turns out, the mother is abusive to the son and the father told us that he had been praying with his son for something to happen to help soften the heart of the mother. The next day, we showed up to the door, and we've been teaching them ever since. The father says that the mother has really changed since that first lesson. The Lord knows what he is doing! This family needed help and he is giving it to them through this gospel! The son LOVED church yesterday and I can already see that their family is so much more united and happy. Miracles happen! The Lord really watches over everyone and he listens to our prayers!

Este Evangelio es verdadero. Yo sé con todo mi corazón que este Evangelio es verdadero. No puedo negarlo. Sé que Jesucristo es nuestra Salvador y por medio de él, solo por medio de él podemos volver a vivir con Dios y nuestras familias otra vez. Realmente, estoy disfrutando mi misión muchísimo. Quiero ayudar todas las personas aquí y es posible por medio de este Evangelio. Sé que Dios está escuchando nuestras oraciones y Él siempre va a contestarlas. El Libro de Mormón es felicidad puro y realmente es la palabra de Dios. Los profetas están llamados por Dios y reciben revelación. Gracias por todo el apoyo! Les amo a ustedes!!

Muchísimo amor,
Hermana Agle


1st Baptism
My District



On the roof of the Stake Presidents house

I put my backpack down for one second!
Hermana Brown got to come to the baptism!




Omar
Patriarch baptized Omar




Estefani, A member that comes out with us
I LOVE Hermana Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment